Telecom ParisTech is a "top ten" french engineering school, part of Institut Mines-Telecom, which is a group of High Education and Research Institutions under the French Ministry of Industry. Telecom ParisTech has a major focus in ICT. The LEXNET research will be carried out within the Communications & Electronics Department
Telecom ParisTech contributes mainly to the assessment of dosimeter performance, to the statistical performance evaluation of terminals under user proximity, to the design of low exposure antennas and to algorithms for radio resource management under low exposure constraints.
- Main contact
Telecom Paris Tech / Comelec
46 rue Barrault
75634 Paris cedex 13
He is Professor and Vice-Chair for Research of the Comelec Department. His scientific interests lie in the statistical modeling of wireless communications and systems, especially regarding the connections between antennas, channels, and signal processing
He is Professor and Head of the Microwave & RF group of Comelec. His research includes design of wideband, dual polarized and 3D antennas, especially based on metamaterials, and mutual coupling analysis in the framework of UWB and software radio.
He is Professor and Head of the Digital Communications group of Comelec. His research includes signal processing (equalization, estimation, synchronization, localization), and resource allocation (multiple access, cooperative communications, HARQ).
He is a Research Engineer in Comelec, focusing on GaAs / CMOS circuits design for wireless mm-wave communications and 4G handsets, especially mixers and demodulators. He is also involved in 40 - 60 GHz source/load-pull measurements for power amplifier characterization.
He is a first year PhD Student at Comelec, with a thesis subject towards the characterization of the impact of the human body on the performance of wireless devices in downlink and uplink channels.
He is Associate Professor at Comelec. His research mostly deals with UWB communications, with a focus on the design, characterization, parametric and statistical modelling of antennas as well as on radio channel topics for BANs and RFIDs.
- A. Sibille, “Statistical Modeling of the Radio-Electric Properties of Wireless Terminals in their Environment,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 54 , 6, 2012
- Davide Dardari, Raffaele D'Errico, C. Roblin, Alain Sibille et Moe Win, "Ultrawide Bandwidth RFID: The Next Generation?," IEEE Proceedings, vol. 98, n° 9, pp. 1570 - 1582, 2010
- Alain Sibille, Claude Oestges et Alberto Zanella, "MIMO: From Theory to Implementation," Academic Press, 2010
- J. Sarrazin, A.C. Lepage and X. Begaud: "Dual-band Artificial Magnetic Conductor", Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, Vol. 109, N.3, nov. 2012.
- L. Mouffok, A. C. Lepage, J. Sarrazin, X.Begaud : "Compact Dual-Band Dual-Polarized Antenna for MIMO LTE Applications", International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Volume 2012.
- L. Mouffok, A. C. Lepage, J. Sarrazin, X. Begaud: "A compact dual-band dual-port diversity antenna for LTE", Advanced Electromagnetics, Vol.1, N.1, pp. 52-56, 2012.
- C. Roblin, “Analysis of the Channel Power Delay Profile of WBAN Scenarios in Various Indoor Environments”, ICUWB, Bologna, Sept. 2011.
- C. Roblin, “On the separability of "on-body" and "off-body" clusters in the modeling of UWB WBAN channels for various indoor scenarios”, EuCAP, Roma, April 2011.
- C. Roblin et al, “Antenna design and channel modeling in the BAN context—part I: antennas”, Annals of telecommunications (Springer), vol. 66, n° 3/4, pp. 139-155, March 2011.
- C. Roblin et al, “Antenna design and channel modeling in the BAN context—part II: Channel”, Annals of telecommunications (Springer), vol. 66, n° 3/4, pp. 157-175, March 2011.
- S. Marcille, P. Ciblat, and C. Le Martret, “Resource Allocation for Type-I HARQ-based wireless ad hoc networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 597-600, December 2012.
- N. Ksairi, P. Bianchi, and P. Ciblat, “Nearly Optimal Resource Allocation for downlink OFDMA in 2D cellular networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 2101-2115, July 2011.
- W. Hachem, P. Bianchi and P. Ciblat, “Outage Probability Based Power and Time Optimization for Relay Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 764-782, February 2009.